Important information before you download and install TradeMeters Point of Sale
1- Supported Retail Industries
TradeMeters™ POS is best suited for following types of retail businesses:
- Grocery and convenience shops, departmental stores, supermarkets
- Electronics and gadget stores
- Readymade garments, fabrics and apparel shops
- Computers, accessories and games retail outlets
- Gift shops
- Book stores
- Mobile phones and accessories stores
- Sporting goods retail outlets
- Dollar shops
- Car, truck and other vehicle spare parts retail outlets
- Hardware stores
- Vehicle and bicycles retail stores
- Many other industries - please contact us to find out
if your specific business is supported by Trademeters POS software.
- Please note that at this time TradeMeters does not support businesses
related to product rentals and services.
2- Minimum Computer Hardware and Software Requirements to Smoothly Run TradeMeters
As TradeMeters POS does not require much of your hardware and software resources
and therefore it can run on almost any Windows® based computer (Mac is not supported).
(a) Hardware Requirements:
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GHz or equivalent processor
- LAN card if networking is required
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit) and Windows 10
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (only
required if you have Windows XP). Please
click here to download .NET framework for free through Microsoft's website.
Windows Installer 3.1 is only required for the outdated versions Windows XP.
You do not need to download Windows Installer if you have an updated version of
Windows XP (versions updated in 2006 or later). If required,
click here to download it for free from Microsoft website.
3- Quick Start Guide:
Installing and Using TradeMeters POS is very quick and easy as described below:
- After you download the POS software, just double click the setup file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to quickly install TradeMeters POS.
- After TradeMeters POS is installed, just double click its icon from your desktop
to launch it and then:
- Choose the location on your hard drive where you want to store all your business
- Create a new business and that's it.
- Your free trial version is valid for 30 days. No credit card is required to download
the trial verion
- After you purchase TradeMeters POS, a license key will be provided which can be
entered by pressing the "Buy" button on the home menu.
- It is also recommended that you view all of our
free training videos which will take just a few minutes of your time. You can
also save the TradeMeters user-guide on your computer for any future reference.
4- Your Feedback is Very Important to Us!
We take your feedback and suggestions seriously. After you have downloaded and used
the Trademeters POS software, please spare a few moments to fill out the
user feedback form for us.
For any question or support visit our
contact us page.